Brainhealth and 121 Neurofeedback services
Brainhealth and 121 Neurofeedback services are based in central London UK with Lesley Parkinson of Brainhealth who is a consultant clinical psychologist specialising in neuropsycho-physiology with over 41 years of experience. Lesley Parkinson is an HCPC Registered Practitioner Psychologist. Brainhealth and 121 Neurofeedback services client base is Worldwide.
Brainhealth QEEG, Neurofeedback and 121 Neurofeedback services Overview:-
Lesley Parkinson B.Sc.Hons. M.Sc. C.Sci. C.Psychol. A.F.B.Ps.S .
Depending on the results of the initial clinical assessment by Brainhealth several options will be provided to improve your Brain health and performance. Either by a full 1020-system Electro-EncephaloGraph assessment (qEEG), or a Brainhealth specialist 1020 system assessment, or a Heart Rate Variability (HRV) and Central Nervous system (CNS) assessment. Dependant on those results further investigation and assessments will be offered or advised and undertaken by various world leading specialists.
Neurofeedback protocols will then be designed and the training options discussed with you. These options could include home training, HemoEncephaloGraphy (HEG), Neurofeedback (NFB), Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES) and or Heart Rate Variability (HRV) sessions. Reviews of your progress will be undertaken at regular intervals and discussed and agreed with you.
International Client Services in your home, office or hotel: Brainhealth offers:- Real Time Brain AVATAR or elapsed time qEEG assessments, Neurofeedback and therapy to enhance you and your family daily lives. Contact Lesley Parkinson for more information.
Neurofeedback Equipment and Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation Devices:
Brainhealth is accredited to supply these devices direct to you. Brainhealth will ensure that you are supplied with the most appropriate and future proofed equipment to meet your needs. As a consultant clinical psychologist Lesley Parkinson will ensure that any devices sold to clients for their own use will receive the most appropriate in house training and mentoring service. Any sales to an accredited clinician Brainhealth will offer appropriate advice to enable the clinician to make the most prudent choice for their needs. Technical support and Back up services to clients and clinicians will be offered by 121 Neurofeedback Services.
Lesley Parkinson of Brainhealth is accredited by the Board Certification International Alliance (BCIA), Society of Applied Neuroscience (SAN), Stress Therapy Solutions & Global Neurofeedback Initiative (STS & GNI) to offer Neurofeedback workshops for clinical practice, medical professionals and other associated professionals to ensure that a high level of standards are met and maintained within the Neuroscience field.
BCIA is recognized as the certification body for the clinical practice of biofeedback
by the Association of Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback(AAPB), the Biofeedback
Foundation of Europe (BFE), and the International Society for Neurofeedback and Research
What is the Global Neurofeedback Initiative (GNI)?
The Global Neurofeedback Initiative (GNI) is an endeavour by Stress Therapy Solutions, Inc. and BCIA didactic education for neurofeedback certification to:
- create a common language and informational platform from which to engage other mental and physical health disciplines, thereby forming collaborative alliances to improve the quality of patient care in regards to neurofeedback training.
- offer comprehensive certification training that incorporates historical information and conventional techniques with state-of-the-art technology and developments. Why is Stress Therapy Solutions introducing the Global Neurofeedback Initiative?
- To promote worldwide excellence and consistency in neurofeedback education and certification
- To gather top BCIA-certified clinicians throughout the world to offer neurofeedback training to individuals seeking certification status
- To teach in a systematic manner that encourages consistency in educational materials and instruction and assist in forming a common language and terminology.